Pages

mardi 11 septembre 2018

Asian Tofu Salad with Thai Peanuts Dressing

Asian Tofu Salad with Thai Peanuts Dressing

This tofu peanut sauce recipe that I present to you today could be served in many ways. I decided to serve my peanut sauce with a salad, but you could very well serve it on rice vermicelli, stir-fried vegetables, rice, or whatever else you may prefer. What I found particularly revolutionary about this recipe was that the cubed tofu is cooked on a baking tray. To begin, you must remove as much water as possible from your tofu. This is the base when cooking with extra-firm tofu. Normally, I leave my block 30 minutes before making the recipe, remove the water from the package, place it on a plate with paper towels, place another layer of paper towels on top covered by another plate, then put a weight on top (a can of diced tomatoes, for example, is perfect). I then let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes. This way, we make sure that the water is completely drained from the tofu. Then you can cut your tofu into cubes of one centimeter and put them on the baking tray to cook. Prep Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients 3 cups spring salad mix 1 cup red cabbage 1 cup […]

The post Asian Tofu Salad with Thai Peanuts Dressing appeared first on VegKitchen.



from VegKitchen https://ift.tt/2N9EpGX

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire